START A FUNDRAISER
Use our fundraising toolkit
Are you looking for a way to make a difference in the lives of animals in need? A fundraiser is a great way to give back. We encourage you to check out our fundraising toolkit which includes tips and tricks to make sure your fundraiser is a success. Thank you for your generosity and compassion!
For questions regarding fundraising, please contact email@example.com
Quick and easy ideas:
Fundraising from home can be simple yet rewarding! Ideas for online fundraising include:
- Facebook birthday fundraiser (click here to get started)
- Host a donation drive at your place of employment
- See if your employer will match a donation you make to the shelter
- Ask for donations in lieu of gifts at a wedding or bridal shower
- Donate proceeds from a rummage sale
Get the kids involved!
Whether a student, scout group, or group of siblings looking to get involved, there are many ways you can help the Watertown Humane Society.
- Host a birthday party donation drive. Instead of gifts, ask for our most needed items from our wish list
- Set up a lemonade stand and collect cash donations for the shelter
- Host a collection drive at your school